It is time to go to the VAHC website legislative center to send letters to our Legislators regarding the much-needed increase for Medicaid Personal Care Reimbursement. The link is as follows:
Please go to the link and do the following:
- Click on the link
- Once on the site, got to Legislative Action Center
- In the Action Center under Key Issues, go to #1 Improve Funding for Medicaid Waiver Services, click the green Take Action button
- Complete your personal information, then click Send and your letter will be sent to the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, your State Senator and State Delegate
- Then go to Key Issue Item #4 Workforce Crisis in Home Care, click the green Take Action button
- Complete your personal information, then click Send, and your letter will be sent to your State Senator and State Delegate
The new General Assembly Session starts on January 11th, so it is very important to complete this today so that the Legislators will have time to review our concerns.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this campaign.
Bill Hurt, President of VAPCP
VAPCP Champions for Agency Directed In Home Care Providers
VAPCP would like to recognize two other recipients of the Certificate of Appreciation for Agency Directed In Home Care Providers – Senator Jennifer McClellan and Senator Siobhan Dunnavant.
Thank you to our Legislators who attended the October 2022 Fall VAPCP Conference.